E-mail to a Friend
Marana Media Console - Logs | Dimplex
When you buy Dimplex you know you're getting the original...and the best.
Elevated above a modern stainless steel firebox enclosure, the sturdy, smoked-glass top creates a sleek display space for the latest wide-screen TVs. Black lacquered cabinets, accented with smoked-glass doors, provide ample room for storing equipment, DVDs and other essentials
- 33" self-trimming widescreen electric firebox
- Patented, life-like flame effect
- Light shines and reflects off the asymmetrical-sized glass pieces creating an effect that is as alluring as it is contemporary
- On-demand heat with thermostat control
- Flame operates with or without heat
Heat Loss Calculator
Operating Cost Calculator
Dimensions: 76" W x 33" H x 19" D
- Dimplex, a division of the world’s largest manufacturer of electric heating products, made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic "wood burning" flame effect in 1995.
Dimplex continues to lead the industry with the most extensive line of electric fireplaces, with designs to suit every décor. All Dimplex fireplaces feature our incredibly lifelike, patented flame effect which remains the benchmark in the industry. Its soothing warmth and ambiance is the reason over three million consumers have made Dimplex fireplaces the focal point of their home décor.
- Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial products. The company’s commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development and design excellence.
- Dimplex North America Limited is a member of the Glen Dimplex Group of companies of Dublin, Ireland. The Glen Dimplex Group employs over 8,500 people worldwide with sales in excess of $3.0 billion.
- New product development has long been a hallmark of Dimplex North America Limited. Recent innovations include: the patented electric flame technology - the company made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic "wood burning" flame effect in 1995. The company has since been granted 30 patents covering various areas of electric flame technology and others are pending.
- Stoves, fireplaces and specialty fireplaces are sold throughout North America under the Dimplex brand name for consumers and under OptiFlame for builders.
Key Features and Benefits
A blend of technology, artistry and craftsmanship - the patented Dimplex LED flame technology creates the illusion of a true fire.
The multi-flame technology allows you to adjust the speed of the flame to create the perfect atmosphere to suit your mood or room
Includes a powerful fan-forced heater designed to keep the rooms you spend the most time in warm and comfortable. Reduce your central furnace temperature and cut your heating costs!
Includes a thermostat controlled fan-forced heater to ensure consistent comfort.
Includes a convenient remote control for ease of use at your fingertips.
Inner Glow Logs
Patented LED inner glow logs and pulsing ember technology allow the logs and embers to glow in concert creating an unmatched realistic fireplace experience
Enjoy the ambiance of the flame with or without the heater for year-round enjoyment.
Economical to operate. Costing only pennies per hour*. (*Based on national average residential electricity rate. Rates vary.)
- The green alternative. No harmful particulates or emissions and 100% efficient. Produces 90% less carbon dioxide that an average direct vent gas fireplace.
- Instant Ambiance
- Plugs into any standard household outlet.